Sunday, January 16, 2011

Vinylmation...

My name is Brady and I am an addict. I am addicted to Vinylmation (toys) figures. It happened when we at Disneyland in September... there was nothing I could do about it, I promise! I love little trinkets, as my wife calls them. I have them all over my desk at home, my desk at work, in drawers, on shelves, I just like to collect them. They remind me of places, of people, of things I love (Star Wars... NERD ALERT!). I even buy them for my Sister when I go out of town, the cheesier the better, and better yet if she has to hide them when her kids are around.

Back to Vinylmation! They are Vinyl Mickey Mouse figure, 3" in height. Various artists paint them, they are sold boxed and IN BAGS. You have no idea what ones you are getting! Each set has 12 figures, 11 you know of but one "chaser"... so evil. I bought six in Disneyland and have so far resisted buying more, that is until last week when I found out they sold them in the Disney Store in Provo (I may have ordered two from disneystore.com as well). I think part of the reason I love them is that they are artistic, if that makes any sense at all. They aren't just some random toy (they are), but something someone designed, and they are AWESOME. You need proof!?

Super Mouse

Thats Super Mouse, apparently I lucked out as is he is hard to find. Anyway, I just needed to get that off my chest, and to see if I remembered how to use my camera! I totally understand if you are firing up disneystore.com to buy a few though...

1 comment:

Tawni said...

I had to find a new hiding place after Emmett discovered the snow globe...ha! Wait til your girls get older...speedo it is ;)